Last updated on 9 February 2022.
The security of your personal data is important to us. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
What Personal Data We Collect
“Personal data” refers to data about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which we have or is likely to have access.
Some examples of data are:
- Personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, residential address);
- Employment details (e.g. occupation, another positions held, employment history);
- Your personal opinions made know to us (e.g. through feedback or surveys);
- Other electronic data or information relating to you (e.g. IP addresses, cookies, activity logs).
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for our business and marketing purposes, such as:
- communicating with you, providing you with with more information about our services or to provide support of any kind;
- responding to your queries or feedback;
- addressing or investigating any complaints, or disputes.
- recommending services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
We may from time to time disclose your personal data to any employee in Lithospark Pte Ltd to carry out the purposes set out above. Please be assured that when we disclose your personal data to such parties, we will require them to ensure that any personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure.
We do not sell personal data to any third parties.
Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose of which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
We may amend this policy from time to time to ensure that this policy is consistent with the way we use your personal data or any changes to the laws and regulations.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any question or feedback on any aspect of this policy.